Ayurveda Course Online
Enroll in our online Ayurveda course to become certified in the fundamentals of Ayurveda. This 25-hour online course will teach you the fundamentals of Ayurveda, its origin and how to live a healthy life. This Ayurveda course will teach you all you need to know.
Become a certified Ayurveda practitioner with our preofessional online training. Learn from expert teacher Yogi Sandeep (E-RYT 500) with his 15+ years of teaching experience.
Ayurveda, a traditional medical system from India. Living a more balanced and prosperous life is possible with a solid understanding of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is also yoga's sister science, and they both function as an integrative method for healing, bringing awareness to your consciousness and transformation to all levels of your existence.
In this Online Ayurveda Course, You will learn:
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- The 5 Element Theory
- The 3 Doshas (Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Balancing the Tridosha
- Agni, capacity to digest the food
- 7 Dhatus, body issues and importance
- Pranayama (Breathing Technique)
- Yoga & Meditation Practice
- Jal Neti (Nasal cleansing with sline water)
- Sutra Neti (Cleaning the nose with thread)
- How to improve your health with Ayurveda
This course includes:
- VIDEO TUTORIALS - Access to HD video material accessible anywhere at any time.
- GUIDED BREATHWORK SESSIONS
- TEACHER SUPPORT - Dedicated teacher advice and support during the course
- CERTIFICATION - When you complete this Online Ayurveda Course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Ayurveda
- Anyone interested in health and well-being
- Yoga practitioners curious about ayurveda
How the training works:
The course is self-paced which means students must do self-practice and self-study through videos, and books. All of this including watching videos, reading books, and self-practice will be counted as 25hr. This course is embedded in the YACEP program of Yoga Alliance and you can add the 25 hours of this course to your continuing education hours.
Yoga Alliance YACEP Certification
Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as 25 Hour YACEP.
Flexible Course Dates
course date is flexible, you can start on any day and complete in 1 month.
25 Hour Ayurveda Certification
All the material are previously recorded videos, and will be access through our online panel. You will get an opportunity to resolve any doubts with teachers via email or call.Access to Our Panel for all classes, pre-recorded sessions: 1. Pay the course fee
We will provide you course access and send you confirmation email along with details and you will be able to view the course in your dashboard.